It’s gonna be a doozy, this week. Thankfully, we have Monday off because of Armistice Day and I’m jetting off Thursday for Barcelona! Anyways, before now and then, I will have to…
- Pack up my entire room and move it slowly and systematically to my friend’s residence, aka my new residence
- Make an appointment with my banker to change residence insurance information
- Meet with banker to do so
- Print out boarding passes, bus tickets, etc
- Clean my room with wet wipes, my room which has not been cleaned since I arrived
- Pack for BARCELONA !
- Plan for BARCELONA !
- Get old room checked out by the residence association the morning of my flight
- Run to the residence—after the state of the room is verified—and grab my keys for my new room. If there is time, I move everything into my new room
- Catch the bus to Lyon at noon
- Get through security and catch my flight at 15:30… with almost everyone from my program there because we all decided to go to Barcelona this weekend, unintentionally
After I complete all that… I can relax and enjoy Barcelona. Wish me luck…